As spring comes to the winter climates, we humans seem to come alive with vitality. We are suddenly driven to plant flowers, tidy our yards, and clean, clean, clean. As you physically clean out your closets, pack up your woollens and bring your spring clothes out of their storage boxes, remember it is important to clear the energies from those spaces as well. Every time you entered your closet, you carried with you the energies of that moment, every other person who entered your closets also left their energies behind; even physical item that was stored in the closet also left a residue or shadow energy in that space. Spring Cleaning from an energetic perspective means clearing out those old energies as much as it means tidying, dusting, folding and sweeping. https://crystalspringspharmacy.com/
How does one do ‘energetic spring cleaning’?
1. Burn an incense stick with sage or frankincense to clear and rebalance the old energies that were in the closets, in the nooks and crannies deposited there from the emotions you held in the past.
2. Put a small quartz crystal or amethyst geode in the corners of the rooms in your home and/or the closets and infuse them with a sincere prayer that they hold a positive energy throughout the coming season.
3. See a pyramid of clear bright white light coming down from the other dimensions from the dimensions beyond the physical, and settling perfectly over the area you are cleaning or over your entire house. Do this exercise in your mind’s eye, knowing and trusting that when the pyramid settles over the area of your focus that it will clear, balance, renew and refresh the energies within it. Then, in the weeks to come, whenever you think of it, refill the pyramid with clean, clear energy and ask your Guides or Angels or the Beings of Light to keep the energies clear and as harmonious as possible to best support your process.
4. You can also use your body to clear and clean the energies in the space on which you are working. Imagine your body is an energetic vacuum cleaner or giant filtration device, processing through it the old no longer appropriate energies and like a giant filtration device pumping the new, clear energies out into the field around you. Open yourself to the energies of the other dimensions; allow them to flow down through your crown chakra or the top of your head, pass through your body and out into the field around you. In and out, in through the crown and out through hands (image), in and out, in and out, until the energies feel clean and pure. Also, remember that the energies coming from the other dimensions are too fast to be utilized on earth. Our bodies have the ability to step the energy down to a rate or pulsation that is slightly slower and therefore useable by us here on earth. In this way your body can also be used as a moderator or adaptor of the energies, raising them, like a bellows ( if they seem too slow and dense or dampening them down if they feel too fast and intense. You can anchor them when they feel too wild and erratic. You can tuck (as in shortening a road or tucking the hem of a pair of pants… if they are too stretched out. Just use your imagination to play with and adjust the energies and trust that what you imagine is actually able to unfold. You are more powerful than you ever imagined.
5. And, for the energies around you to be clear, YOU must be clear. Therefore spring cleaning means clearing and cleaning, balancing and harmonizing the energy in and around you as well as the physical and energetic spaces in your home.
a. Use sage or frankincense or another incense to clear the energies around you just as you used it to clear your closets.
b. Use a crystal to clear your personal field just as you did in your closets and the corners of your home.
c. Use color to shift the energies in your immediate field. Visualize yourself bathed in whatever color you intuitively feel you need, to either clean the field or to balance it. You might then feel the need for a second color infusion to bring you the frequencies you need after that the space has been cleared.
d. Use sound to clear, balance and refresh the field on which you are working – the sound of the human voice in an om the sound of a Tibetan or crystal bowl, ringing pure and clear, humming with vibration. Any or all of these tools will assist your clearing process As spring comes knocking at your door, don’t let it knock you over…face the March winds and spring flowers knowing that you can cope with whatever comes your way physically and energetically. You are in charge of your reality.
Energetics Expert, Elaine Seiler, is at the forefront of exploring the unseen realms and their relationship to evolution. Sh